Why subscribe to the Blue Book Online?
The Blue Book Online is a fantastic planning and documentation tool for ongoing professional development. It provides a framework for teachers’ professional practice and helps keep track of information and progress. In addition, it supports early childhood teachers in organising the documentation they need to obtain and maintain their full practicing certificate.
- Self-review your strengths
- Record your development as a teacher
- Upload your evidence of your teaching practice from any device you choose
- Produce reports of your progress
- Make links to the Standards for the Teaching Profession
- Available online and as hard copy
If you don't currently have a subscription, try the Blue Book Online for free for one month! You need to create an account HERE to take advantage of this trial; or if you have an account already, GO HERE
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” Margaret Mead