The Blue Book Online features:
- Three core modules covering your teaching work portfolio, your professional development planning, and your appraisal documentation
- The option to design your own reflective questions and development objectives or to select from a bank we provide for you
- The ability to easily upload evidence of your development activities
- The ability to select a mentor or friends (can add comments) and a number of observers (read-only rights)
- An easy, inexpensive annual subscription
The Blue Book Online is available to teachers on an annual subscription basis. The Blue Book Online is “owned” by each teacher. Teachers control access to their Blue Book Online and can use it to record their reflections, professional development and appraisal activities across any number of teaching roles.
Teachers own their own content. Should teachers decide not to continue their subscription they can download their own information and files for future reference.
The Blue Book Online is available to teachers for the single price of $100.00 plus GST per year.
Group arrangements are available for centres wishing to subscribe groups of their teachers to the Blue Book Online. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Blue Book Online will support you to:
- Collate documentation for certification and re-certification purposes
- Make links to the Standards for the Teaching Profession
- Plan your professional development
- Develop your professional analysis through suggested reflective questions and objectives
- Easily upload and organise evidence of your work and achievements, in whatever file format works for you, from whatever device you choose to use
- Prepare for your appraisal conversations with confidence
- Keep a record of your appraisal cycle
- Produce an Annual Appraisal Summary Report for signing off
Your Blue Book Online is an affordable resource that is accessible to you anytime and anywhere on your favourite device. It can be easily tailored to meet all your professional development and appraisal needs and will become your individualized personal record of your learning and achievements.